New national restrictions from 5 November
Information on the new national restrictions, including what they mean for working from home and business closures, why they are being introduced and the financial support available is on the government website here.
We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- work from home if you can
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance if you go out (two metres apart where possible)
- wear a face-covering where asked to do so, such as in lifts
- wash your hands regularly
Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
You can spread the virus even if you don’t have symptoms. We strongly advise that you continue to follow the guidelines around staying home, staying safe and protecting the NHS, to limit the risk of spreading the disease.
For the latest official guidance on coronavirus:
- Read the latest information from the Council on the Nottingham City Council website
- Read the latest Government advice on the government website
- Read the NHS website
Help to join the Housing Register
Just like you, we’re working as hard as we can to manage in these times of uncertainty and disruption caused by coronavirus. So some things may take us longer than usual.
If you need support with joining the housing register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- date of birth
- telephone number
- your application number (if you’re registered already).
We’ll give you a call back as soon as we can.
If you have supporting documents that you need to send to us, you can take a clear photo of each one and send them to us by email to email@example.com.
Please quote your application reference number in the email subject heading and please also include in the email your name, address and date of birth.
Or, you can post them to Nottingham City Homes, PO Box 10658, Nottingham NG8 9NW.
Mutual Exchange applications
Thank you for your patience while we paused mutual exchanges. We're pleased to say that they are now back. Click here to find out more about Mutual Exchanges.